Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Podcasts Revisited

       The other week I blogged about the Podcasts that we have to create for our Instructional Technology Integration class. Well, I'm happy to say that I've successfully uploaded my Podcast to YouTube. I'm sure you are all eager to see the finished product, so without further ado, here you go: 



The video above is teeny-tiny, so if you want to see it in its full glory, click the following link to see the Podcast on YouTube. I'd love to hear what you think after you have the chance to take a look... 

If all goes according to plan, I hope to make several more Podcasts during my first year of teaching. Hopefully I'll remember to revisit the Podcast above to see how my style has evolved, and what new elements I've started to incorporate in my finished products. 

¡Hasta la próxima! 

No comments:

Post a Comment